Mind Museum's Treat for Teachers

I am no teacher but I sure do appreciate the things that they offer to our kids and to us, parents, as well. So this teacher's month, I'm sharing this treat from Mind Museum so you can take advantage of their FREE tickets for 3 hours. Here's what was posted at Mind Museum's Facebook page.

'

Teachers, either from public or private schools, can contact the e-mail address mentioned at the poster to pre-register at the Mind Museum so that they can get tickets for FREE. And for the price of P190 each, 5 of their companions can come along too!

We went here before with the kids and even as a grownup, I sure did enjoyed all the activities and things displayed in the area.Make sure that you tell your teacher friends and relatives about this great, great offer. I already shared this with the adviser of my youngest daughter so she can e-mail the marketing and head to Mind Museum before October 5.

THE MIND MUSEUM
JY Campos Park
3rd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City
Taguig

xoxo

September 11, 2015 at 5:19 AM delete

This is such a lovely event for all the teachers out-there and also for the parents and kids. The price is suach a treat for 190 for 3 hours. Thanks for sharing this info. Sis
www.sweetcuisinera.com

teamsoldao
September 11, 2015 at 7:10 AM delete

Wow this is great! I'll share this to my friends. :)

September 13, 2015 at 10:27 AM delete

Happy Teachers Month! This a great treats to our unsung heroes who taught us and guided us as our second parents.

Dominique Goh
September 14, 2015 at 12:39 AM delete

That's nice they get to visit the place for free.. that's a great initiative :)

Gil Camporazo
September 15, 2015 at 6:16 AM delete

Sorry I wasn't able to follow up your previous blog on MindMuseum. I am interested to know what MM could offer to both the kids and the adults.

Marie Bulatao
September 15, 2015 at 8:07 PM delete

I love it when companies appreciate teachers, like there was one time here in SM Baguio that the teachers got a 10% discount on their purchases for a day :). This would be a good treat for them

September 16, 2015 at 10:15 PM delete

This is a nice gesture for our beloved teachers. Would love to visit Mind Museum too. I missed one event going there before because of busy schedule.

Mark Villar
September 17, 2015 at 5:02 AM delete

Teacher's deserves a great treat for their hardwork. Thanks for sharing this.

Allan D
September 20, 2015 at 4:38 AM delete

I want to visit this place too.
This is a great promo for our unsung heroes.

theresa
September 26, 2015 at 6:41 PM delete

I actually want to go here but it's too far! If only it's near around North, I will bring soon-to-be-hubby with me as I can enter free! :)

October 4, 2015 at 7:20 PM delete

Not only Mind Museum, I saw one poster of Zoomanity, they have also promo for teachers. This is a nice treat because Mind Museum tickets are not cheap.